Click on the image above to get the actual size (full-resolution).
LBT 1620 PFD FLOAT Tactical Vest
The London Bridge Trading LBT 1620 PFD FLOAT is a Tactical Flotation vest of US Navy SEAL and Navy Boat Units. Also used by Navy Security Units and Coast Guards. Features: front zipper closure, build-in floatation foam, multiple pouches, and build-in pistol holster.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approval Number 160.064 / 4407 / 0 (Restricted Use Tactical PFD), UL tested and USCG approved using full AEL load-out.
- Simple and quick to put on, reasonably comfortable, lightweight (3 kg.), one size fits all.
- Hardware and closed cell foam is UL and USCG approved.
- Front-entry using #10 molded plastic zipper with plastic slider. Two additional straps (1\" webbing with side release buckles) for increased security.
- Side adjustments (2 each side) using 1\" webbing and ladder locks.
- Shoulder adjustments using 2\" webbing and hook & loop fastener.
- Standard sized pockets/pouches for: magazines (2/9mm-1 with Kydex clips), compass, strobe light, survival equipment, day/night flare, whistle, pocket knife, ASP baton, flashlight(Mini Mag, Scorpion, Sure Fire, etc., shotgun shells, whistle, etc.)
- Radio pouch for small, tactical radio at upper left front shoulder.
- All pockets feature grommet-reinforced drain holes.
- Robust drag handle on back behind neck.
- Pouch (vertical on back) for hydration bladder.
- Horizontal radio pouch on back (above hydration bladder pouch).
- Molded Kydex holster with thumb brake. (M9) Right Hand.
- Belt loops (1\" webbing with hook & loop and snap closure) around bottom for securing to belt.
- Two flat pockets on inside of front panels (left and right).
- Foam removal facilitated by use of zippered pockets.
- 1000 denier Dupont Cordura, coated on back, 1 1/2 oz. polyurethane outer liner.
- Type \"E\" Thread (VT 295 nylon, bonded), double stitched and bar-tacked at stress points
- U.S. Coast Guard approved closed cell foam for buoyancy.
- All zippers and sliders are non-corrosive polymeric material.
• Made in the USA. (SOURCE: LONDON BRIDGE TRADING)